Sr. React JS Developer
Current jobs opening with E2Gens. Fill out the form below to apply
Founded in 2013 by Mark and Kyle Eddins, E2Generations combines over 35 years of big systems application development principles with lean agile methodologies, delivering enterprise-grade custom software solutions that meet our clients’ business needs.
We are currently seeking a passionate, self-driven, React JS developer to work alongside our senior project leads in a flexible manor during development sprints. The ideal candidate will be interested in growing with the team long-term.
We are looking for senior talent with years of experience that has a good amount of projects under their belt and is eager to further their skill sets and learn on the job.
Here’s the deal—there’s no typical day at E2Generations. Our dynamic environment calls for adaptable problem solvers who believe change is the only constant in life (because it is). Although you might wear multiple hats on any given day, we’ve compiled the most important responsibilities:
- Experience with CSS preprocessors: LESS and Sass
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a teamDebugging and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Experience UI / UX skills and understanding of Usability
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Node
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc)
- Consult on client project projects
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Design and Develop high performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across development teams.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in continuous delivery pipeline.
- Participate vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and help the team to get to “done-done” consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams
It would be really cool if you had
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands on experience in design, development and implementation of web applications
- Experience with env management tools: Vagrant, Docker, MAMP
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with web fonts
- Some experience with PHP
- Willingness to work with back-end frameworks: Laravel, Sitefinity, etc
- Experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc