Current jobs opening with E2Gens. Fill out the form below to apply
Founded in 2013 by Mark and Kyle Eddins, E2Generations combines over 35 years of big systems application development principles with lean agile methodologies, delivering enterprise-grade custom software solutions that meet our clients’ business needs.
We are currently seeking a passionate, self-driven, .NET developer to work alongside our senior project leads in a flexible manor during development sprints. The ideal candidate will be interested in growing with the team long-term.
We are not looking for senior talent with years of experience but rather a developer that has a handful of projects under their belt and is eager to further their skill sets and learn on the job.
Here’s the deal—there’s no typical day at E2Generations. Our dynamic environment calls for adaptable problem solvers who believe change is the only constant in life (because it is). Although you might wear multiple hats on any given day, we’ve compiled the most important responsibilities:
- Design and development experience in C# .NET / Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WF, TFS, etc.
- Understanding of Agile principles and SDLC.
- Understanding business needs and ensures smooth integration between business and technical teams
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with a variety of IT and Business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Proactive Engineering skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences
- Strong experience in either server-side or client-side web development or both
- Significant knowledge and experience in working with database development with objects such as tables, views, complex queries and stored procedures, functions etc.
- Strong experience in writing well designed, testable and efficient code components
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple components
- Experience in building complex features and enhancements that solve critical business needs
- Proficient understanding of software version control systems like Git or VSTS
- Ability to manage and prioritize the tasks
- Responsible for understanding product requirements, identify gaps and innovate processes to fill the gaps
- Ability to work collaboratively to get the desired results
- Willingness to work in fast-paced, small teams and startups
What you’ll be doing
- Write, modify, and debug various applications
- Work with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop technical specifications and understand requirements for business systems required by various groups
- Follow SDLC processes and work as part of an Agile development team
- Maintenance and ownership of assigned projects
- Collaborate with the product team to design, develop and support the functional implementation
- Write disciplined, secure and highly performant code following industry best practices
- Contribute to the software development process by being conversant and a strong practitioner of task management, version control, code review, the software development lifecycle and QA
- Assist Product, QA and Implementation teams to troubleshoot software issues
- Provide support for the exploratory work across teams as needed to resolve and implement solutions to complex problems
- Provide estimates for work assignments to deliver solutions
- Work with geographically dispersed teams using agile/scrum framework
- Assist with new employee on-boarding including shadowing, training on development and deployment environments, and providing general mentoring and support
- Take ownership and continuously look for opportunities to improve the overall quality, competency and efficiency of the development team
It would be really cool if you had
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands on experience in design, development and implementation of web applications
- at least 3+ years of experience using Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure etc.)