Current jobs opening with E2Gens. Fill out the form below to apply
Founded in 2013 by Mark and Kyle Eddins, E2Generations combines over 35 years of big systems application development principles with lean agile methodologies, delivering enterprise-grade custom software solutions that meet our clients’ business needs.
We are currently seeking a passionate, self-driven, mobile developer to work alongside our senior project leads in a flexible manor during development sprints. The ideal candidate will be interested in growing with the team long-term.
We are not looking for senior talent with years of experience but rather a developer that has a handful of projects under their belt and is eager to further their skill sets and learn on the job.
Here’s the deal—there’s no typical day at E2Generations. Our dynamic environment calls for adaptable problem solvers who believe change is the only constant in life (because it is). Although you might wear multiple hats on any given day, we’ve compiled the most important responsibilities:
- Lead custom-coding of interactive, mobile-responsive development projects; lead high-priority projects to refine and enhance customer experience, use underscore or related starter themes to implement efficient cross-device design and own provision of ‘best in class’ deliverables
- Cross-develop on time-sensitive, high profile projects and deliver effort beyond the norm; be a positive leader in a multi-developer team to divide and conquer to ensure quality is met within required deadlines
- Assist leadership in setting development functionality vision, gathering specifications, and outlining technical requirements for client development initiatives including full website builds, intranet portals, web-based applications, mobile applications, etc.
- Complete development projects above standards and on time, troubleshoot technical issues, proactively suggest development process and/or coding improvements, and create/maintain supporting software documentation
- Participate in the brainstorming of user experience (UI/UX) and web and mobile development solutions; collaborate with designs to match visual design intent to development
- Push innovation by continually evolving interactive methodologies that go beyond the norm for mobile development.
- Provide leadership in improving development capabilities and applying best practices and standards across the Experience Center of Excellence
What you’ll be doing
- Develop native applications for iOS and understand the mobile technology stack.
- Design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustain mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), interface and libraries.
- Work closely with a team of engineers and creative professionals in a highly collaborative environment on app design, integration with SaaS solutions and interface evolution.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner and Feature Owners to design high quality user experiences.
- Solid design, performance, user experience, scalability, clean and documented code.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate the merits of a proposed solution.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC, including working with a Test Automation team to develop end-to-end testing of the solutions being developed.
- Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
- Robust knowledge of mobile apps development in native iOS and/or Android for their current/latest versions.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work in an Agile Development environment with developed abilities in skills such as C# and with other development skills including Web Service/Microservice (WebAPI, JSON) architectures and mobile best practices.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Design Patterns development to support SOLID principles and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology, test-driven, continuous integration.
It would be really cool if you had
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- X+ years iOS development experience with a healthy mix of Swift and Objective-C across multiple device types (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch)
- Apps on the App Store and code in Github are a plus
- Experience with Android is a plus
- Willingness to work diligently and energetically in a completely unfamiliar tech stack when needed is the biggest plus
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Testing and QA emphasis
- Native mobile development experience is a must but additional consideration will be given to candidates that have experience in cross-platform development such as React Native or Ionic frameworks.
- Additional consideration will also be given to candidates with web development experience for creating RESTful APIs
- Experience with Firebase
- Strong organizational skills